ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Results 2017, Nagarjuna University

ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Results 2017, Nagarjuna University


ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Results 2017, Nagarjuna University


ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Results 2017, Nagarjuna University

ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Results 2017, Nagarjuna University







ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Form & Results 2018, Nagarjuna University:


The Controller of Examinations, Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) followed by announcement of the Three-Yearss’ B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. Ist / IInd / IIIrd Year Annual Examination, Master of Architecture/ April 2018 Result, shall sought Application Forms for Re-Evaluation of the Marks for the Under Graduate Subjects 03-Years’ Degree Course B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. First / Second Year / Three Years Theory Examinations March & April 2018. The students who are not happy with exam answer script may likely to apply for re-evaluation and re-totaling exam form by visit the official website.



ANU 1st 3rd 5th Sem


The Controller of Examinations, Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) shall declare by mid June 2017, the Results of Revaluation of the Marks Subject-wise for the students of Under Graduate B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. Part I / II / III at the university official website.



We would also display on our Website Acharya Nagarjuna University notified Dates for submission of the Application Fee as well as the Detailed Re-Appear Examination Time Table for B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. 1st / 2nd / 3rd Year July / August / September 2018.


ANU Univ 1st | 2nd | 3rd Year Revaluation Results 2018


Acharya Nagarjuna University offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses stated under:



  • Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.)

  • Master of Science (M.Sc.)

  • Master in Computer Applications (M.C.A.)

  • Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)

  • Master of Arts (M.A.)

  • Master of Laws (LL.M.)

  • Post Graduate Diploma (PG Dip)

  • Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)

  • Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)

  • Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)

  • Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)

  • Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.)










































Acharya Nagarjuna Univ B.A Degree Part I revaluation result 2018
ANU university AP B.A, General Part II result revaluation exam 2018
ANU Nagarjuna B.A Part III Degree course re-totaling result 2018
Nagarjuna University B.Sc Part I degree course 2018 revaluation  result
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ B.Sc Part II General revaluation result 2018
Acharya Nagarjuna University B.Sc Part III General Degree revaluation result 2018
Nagarjuna University AP B.Sc part I Hons courses rechecking result 2018
ANU Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Part II hons rechecking result 2018
Nagarjuna University B.Sc part III exam rechecking result 2018
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ AP B.Com Degree part I rechecking result 2018
AN University AP B.Com General part II re-totaling result 2018
Nagarjuna University B.Com General Degree Part III 2018 revaluation result
ANU Andhra Pradesh B.Com Restructured part I 2018  re-totaling result
Acharya Nagarjuna B.Com Restructured part II Exam rechecking result 2018  download
ANU AP Bachelor of Commerce Restructured Part III rechecking result 2018
ANU Andhra Pradesh B.Com Vocational part I 2018  revaluation result
Acharya Nagarjuna B.Com  Vocational part II re-totaling Exam result 2018 download
ANU AP Bachelor of Commerce Vocational Part III rechecking result 2018
Nagarjuna University AP BCA part I Hons courses rechecking result 2018
ANU Andhra Pradesh BCA Part II hons re-totaling result 2018
Nagarjuna University BCA part III exam revaluation result 2018
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ AP BBM Degree part I 2018 rechecking exam result
AN University AP BBM General part II result 2018  result of rechecking exam
Nagarjuna University BBM General Degree Part III 2018  rechecking result
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ AP BBM Hons part I 2018 rechecking result
AN University AP BBM Hons part II revaluation result 2018
Nagarjuna University BBM Hons Degree Part III 2018 rechecking result
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ M.A Degree Part I revaluation result 2018
ANU university AP M.A, General Part II result revaluation exam 2018
ANU Nagarjuna MBA Part I Degree course re-totaling result 2018
Nagarjuna University MBA Part Two degree course 2018 revaluation  result
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ M.Sc Part I General revaluation result 2018
Acharya Nagarjuna University M.Sc Part 2 General Degree revaluation result 2018
Nagarjuna University AP MCOM Part I  courses rechecking result 2018
ANU Andhra Pradesh MCOM Part 2nd rechecking result 2018
Nagarjuna University MCA part first exam rechecking result 2018
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ MCA Part 2 revaluation result 2018
ANU university MSW General Part I result revaluation exam 2018
ANU Nagarjuna MSW Part II Degree course re-totaling result 2018
Nagarjuna University LLM Part I degree course 2018 revaluation  result
Acharya Nagarjuna Univ LLM Part II General revaluation result 2018

Bookmark www.examresults.me for Quicker Alerts on Acharya Nagarjuna University Press Release on the Under Graduate Results for 03-Years Degree Course B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. First / Second / Final Year Re-Valuation March / April 2018, Results of the Revaluation of Marks, Re-Checking (RC) / Re-Evaluation (R-Eval) Re-Valuation (RV), Re-Totaling (RT) of Marks for B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. 1st / 2nd / 3rd Year, Supplementary Examinations / Improvement Examination, Results of Re-Appear Examinations for UG B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. Ist / IInd / IIIrd Year for the Affiliated Colleges:


Wishing here Good Luck for all the students!


Important Schedule


ANU UG & PG Re-evaluation Exam Result 2018 – Release Soon



Press Click Here on Acharya Nagarjuna University Website to check out the Date Sheet for Re-Appear Examination for Under Graduate B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. 1st / 2nd / 3rd Year Examinations 2018.





ExamResutls.Me >>


ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Results 2017, Nagarjuna University


Source link



Source : ANU Univ Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year Revaluation Results 2017, Nagarjuna University

0 comments