Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem

Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem


Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem


Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem

Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem







Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem


Directorate of Technical Education Assam is primed to announce the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs ) NCVT/ SCVT Examination Time Table. Department has asserted to commence the NCVT/ SCVT Trades wise (Semesters-I,III,V) Examinations shortly & likely to display the exam Time table at the website of the Assam ITIs websites. The Assam ITIs NCVT & SCVT Semesters (Trade wise) Examinations Time Table shall be issued on the websites. Student in concerned regard should keep watching the website portals.



Assam ITI NCVT/ SCVT 2017 Examination Time Table


ass


ITI Assam Examinations Time Table: ITI Assam SCVT, NCVT Examinations Trades (Fitter, Mechanic, Electrician, Machinist, Wireman, Commercial, Turner, Welder etc) Semesters-Examinations Time Table 2017-18 is likely to be issued at the website portal of the Department. Assam ITI wise Semesters-1, 2, 3, 4 Examinations (All Trades) Examination Time Table prescribing examination dates/ exam centres/ Admit Cards etc to be intimated.



How to check the Exam Time Table:


  1. Go to the website of the concerned ITI portal

  2. Visit the Examination section over homepage

  3. Search for the Exam Time Table link

  4. Click on the SCVT/ NCVT Semesters Exam Time Table

  5. View out the Exam Time Table, download that

Assam ITI NCVT Exam Schedule (Assam Technical Education):


Students going to appear in the SCVT/ NCVT (Trade wise) Examinations 2018 by following the Exam Notification links may get the Detailed Exam Schedule/ Time Table update. Assam ITI NCVT Examination concerned students by following the direct ITI Examination portal NCVT Time Table link shall get the Trade wise/ Code wise Examination dates.


Assam ITIs NCVT/ SCVT Exam Time Table 2017-18






















· Draughtsman Civil NCVT/SCVT Exam Time Table 2018
· Draughtsman Man Mechanical NCVT Semester Examinations Time Table  2017-18
· Surveyor NCVT/ SCVT Examinations Dates 2017-18
· Instrument Mech. NCVT/ SCVT Examinations Time Table 2018
· Electronics NCVT Semester Examinations Admit Cards 2017-18
· Electrician NCVT/ SCVT Examinations Dates 2017-18
· Radio &T.V NCVT Semester Examinations Dates 2017-18
· Turner NCVT Semester Examinations Date Sheet 2018
· Machinist NCVT/ SCVT Examinations Date Sheet 2017-18
· Tool & die (Jigs & Fixture) NCVT Semester Time Table 2017-18
· Motor Mech. NCVT/ SCVT Examinations 2018
· Wireman NCVT/ SCVT Examinations 2017-18 Date Sheet
· Fitter NCVT Semester Examinations Date Sheet 2018
· Welder ncvt Semester Examination 2017-18
· Steno (Eng.) NCVT Semester Examinations Dates 2018
· Steno (Hindi) NCVT Semester Examinations Time Table 2017-18
· Commercial Art NCVT Semester Examinations Dates 2018
· Cutting & Sewing NCVT Semester Examinations  2017-18 Time Table
· Refrigeration & Air Conditioner NCVT Semester 2017-18 Examinations

ASSAM ITI Semester 1, 2, 3, 4 SCVT/ NCVT Admit Cards 2017-18


Examination Admit cards for the SCVT Trade wise/ ITI wise Examinations shall be released shortly at the website of the Department. The detailed Exam dates/ centres/ Schedules Trade wise Exams etc shall be displayed in the Exam Admit cards. Candidates should download & bring their Exam admit cards at the time of Exams.


Hereby at http://examresults.me/ we are entrusting the SCVT/ NCVT Semesters wise/ Trade wise Assam ITI Examination Time Table 2017-18. The concerned students from Assam ITIs should keep updating our result portal website for result update.



Name of ITIs Assam:  


  • Industrial Training Institute Rehabari, Guwahati, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute, Tinsukia, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute Bhergaon, Guwahati, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute, Goalpara, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Tezpur Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Sariatoli, P.O. Milanpur, Nalbari, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.)

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.), Tinsukia, P.O Borguri, Tinsukia, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) G.I.T.I. Barpeta, P.O, Barpeta, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) G.I.T.I, Bongaigaon P.O. Bongaigaon
    Bongaigaon, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Borpathar Golaghat, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Gorgoan, Simaluguri, Sibsagar

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Nagaon,

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Karimganj, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) North Cachar Hills, Assam

  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.) Dhubri, Assam

  • National Institute of Career Education (NICE ITI), Guwahati, Assam

Website of the Board: www.itiassam.nic.in





ExamResutls.Me >>


Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem


Source link



Source : Assam ITI NCVT/SCVT Time Table 2017-18,1st-2nd-3rd-4th Sem

0 comments