DU SOL I-Card Download 2017,BA/B.Com (Pass/Hons) Id-Card Status 2017-18
DU SOL I-Card Download 2017,BA/B.Com (Pass/Hons) Id-Card Status 2017-18
DU SOL I-Card Download 2017,BA/B.Com (Pass/Hons) Id-Card Status 2017-18
DU SOL I-Card Download 2017,BA/B.Com (Pass/Hons) Id-Card Status 2017-18:
The School of Open Learning (SOL), University of Delhi has issued the Notification for the Under Graduate Part-I B.A, B.Com (Prog/ Hons) I-Cards/ Admit cards. SOL Department of Admission is going to display the Identity Cards for the Candidates admitted to the Part-1 in UG courses in the academic year 2017-18. Candidates by entering the Admission Fee Receipt details (Registration No/ Password) etc can download the SOL 1st Year B.A, B.Com (Gen/ Hons) Identity Cards.
DU SOL I-Card 2017
SOL Identity cards: Candidates admitted to the 1st Year in Under Graduate courses till the 15th September 2017 with late fee of Rs. 200/- (offline and online) for the academic year 2017-18 Can access the SOL Identity Cards (SOLपहचान पत्र) Admit cards from the under stated link of Department.
Important to note:
- SOL –I-Cards are necessary to download for the entire Academic year for participation in several events, aspects consisting PCP CLASSES, in downloading Examination Hall Tickets, in issuing books from SOL Library, Bus Pass etc.
- SOL I-Cards are to be uploaded on the website portal link & can be downloaded by entering Fee Receipt details.
*** Candidates must bring the Fee receipt while going to download the I-Cards/ Identity Cards of SOL UG (Ist Part).
School of Open Learning (DU) 1st year I-D cards/ Book Distribution/ Classes commencement Dates/ Centres-Colleges.
Name of the Department: School of Open Learning
Appellation of the Category: ID Cards
Name of the Course: UG (Part-1)
Remark: ID Cards shall be downloaded from the School of Open Learning website admission portal link. (sol.du.ac.in)
SOL DU I-Card Status 2017-18
Commencement of Classes:
- B.A/ B.Com (Programme) Part-1: November 2017 (Tentative)
- B.A (Hons) English Part-1: Sept–Oct-Nov (Tentative)
- B.A (Hons) Political Science Part-1: Nov 2017 (Tentative)
- B.Com (Hons) Part-1: Oct-Nov (Tentative)
(All given data is tentative exact dates are to be intimated through SMS)
Book distribution: All admitted candidates will be informed for the Books distribution through e-mail/ SMS provided by them. If any fault occurs, candidates may contact to the School of Open Learning North Campus
Important: Candidates will also receive the SMS regarding the I-Cards downloading/ Book purchase from SOL Campus & commencement of PCP Classes including centres and Timing of classes.
Website of the DU SOL: www.sol.du.ac.in
ExamResutls.Me >>
DU SOL I-Card Download 2017,BA/B.Com (Pass/Hons) Id-Card Status 2017-18
Source : DU SOL I-Card Download 2017,BA/B.Com (Pass/Hons) Id-Card Status 2017-18
0 comments