Solapur University Engineering Result BE ME B.Arch M.ARch 2017 ~
Solapur University Engineering Result BE ME B.Arch M.ARch 2017 ~

Solapur University Engineering Result BE ME B.Arch M.ARch 2017 ~
Solapur University Engineering Result BE ME B.Arch M.ARch 2017 ~
Solapur University Examination Results: Solapur University has advertised the Notification for the Odd Semester B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA Semesters-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Examinations Result. Solapur Digital University UG Engineering Branch March 2017 B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B,Pharmacy Examinations Result is primed to announce the Examination Result at the website portal of the University.
Solapur University BTech, B.Arch, B.E/ B.Pharmacy Results
Solapur University Results: As per the schedule the Solapur University Controller of Examination organized the B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharmacy, B.E etc Semesters-I, III, V, VII Theory/ Practical Examinations in March 2017. The Students Answered the Examinations earlier are hereby informed to access the Result updates for the said UG Technical Courses Semesters Examinations.
Solapur University B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.E/ B.Pharmacy March 2017 Semesters-Ist, IIIrd, Vth , VII (FY, SY, TY, FY) Examinations result shall be announced by the Department post scrutiny/ evaluation of the Answers Books hereupon.
Solapur University UG March 2017 Examination Results:
Based on the communiqué the Under Graduate B.Tech, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Sem-1,3,5,7) Examinations results shall be accessible by candidates following the hereunder shared links/ instructions.
Hereby we are providing the Instructions/ Links to access the March 2017 (Odd Semesters) Result updates in assistance to students willing to get the Result/ Score Cards updates.
Mode of Getting the Solapur University Results:
- First visit to the website of the University
- Go to the notification section
- Search-open the Announcement notification
- Then Navigate for the UG B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch /B.EResult links
- Click access to the Course wise/ Sem wise Result links
- Enter the Roll No/ Name
- Check the Result/ Save the score cards
PES University UG/ PG Examination Results 2016-17
Faculty of Engineering:
| Srl. No. | Courses |
| 1 | B. PHARMACY SEMESTERS: I TO VIII |
| 2 | M. PHARMACY SEMESTERS: I & II |
| 3 | M.C.A.[ENGG] PART : I & II |
| 4 | B.ARCHITECTURE SEMESTERS: I TO VIII |
| 5 | F.E. TO B.E. PART : I & II [Re-Revised] |
| 6 | M.E. SEMESTERS: I TO III |
Solapur University Results 2017:
| B.Arch-I Sem-I Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch-I Sem-II Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch-I Sem-I Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch-I Sem-II Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch-II Sem-III Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch-II Sem-IV Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch-III Sem-V Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch-III Sem-VI Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch. Part-III Sem-V Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch. Part-III Sem-VI Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch. Part-IV Sem-VII Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Arch. Part-IV Sem-VIII Mar-2017 Results |
| B.E (FY) Sem-I Mar-2017 Results |
| B.E (FY) Sem-II Mar-2017 Results |
| B.E. (SY) Sem-II Mar-2017 Results |
| BE (SY) Sem-I Mar-2017 Results |
| B.E (TY) SEM-1 Results |
| B.E (TY) SEM-2 Results |
| B.E. (FY) SEM-1 Results |
| BE (FY) SEM2 Results |
| B.Pharm.-I Sem-I Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Pharm.-I Sem-II Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Pharm-II Sem-III Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Pharm-IISem-IV Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Pharm-III Sem-V Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Pharm-III Sem-VI Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Pharm-IV Sem-VII Mar-2017 Results |
| B.Pharm-IV Sem-VIII Mar-2017 Results |
| T.Y.B.Pharm. Sem-V Mar-2017 Results |
| T.Y.B.Pharm. Sem-VI Mar-2017 Results |
NOTE: Further detailed information regarding the Exam revaluation/ supplementary exam notifications/ Back paper results/ Solapur University SU Digital university result dates etc will be published at our portal on regular time to time. Students are advised to keep in touch with the website portal link shared here.
Website of the Department: www.su.digitaluniversity.ac
ExamResutls.Me >>
Solapur University Engineering Result BE ME B.Arch M.ARch 2017 ~
Source : Solapur University Engineering Result BE ME B.Arch M.ARch 2017 ~
0 comments