UPSC 18th June Civil Services IAS Question Papers 2017, Sample/Model Papers,Answer Key
UPSC 18th June Civil Services IAS Question Papers 2017, Sample/Model Papers,Answer Key

UPSC 18th June Civil Services IAS Question Papers 2017, Sample/Model Papers,Answer Key
UPSC 18th June Civil Services IAS Prelims Question Papers 2017, Sample/Model Papers,Answer Key:
The Union Public Service Commission is set to notify the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 2017 Question papers/ Solved papers/ GS Paper/ General Aptitude Paper scheduled to be hosted on the 18th of June 2017 countrywide in India, states in the subsequent Paragraphs. NB: Downloading of the electronic Admission Certificates for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (CSPE) 2017 is in progress. The Candidates may like to download their respective e-Hall Examination Tickets by logging into our ENPI Union Public Service Commission CSPE 2017 e-Admit Cards Web Link.
The Union Public Service Commission shall convey within Two Weeks of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 Test Booklet Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Keys/ Asked Questions/ Coaching Institute wise Answer keys of GS/ GA Papers (Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D) for the Candidates. The Magazines, such as, Competition Success Review (CSR), Competitive Refresher and other Notable Monthly Issues also release the Optical Mark Recognition Based Test Booklet Answers Key Set wise.
The Minimum Qualifying Marks scored by the Candidates in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 shall not be added into the Final Merit Listed drawn up based on the Candidates’ performance and Aggregate Marks obtained both in the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2017 and Indian Forest Service Main Examination 2017 and Personality Test for the Candidates to be considered for the Main Written Examination shall not be added to the Final Merit List drawn up based on the Aggregate Marks secured by them both in Main Written Test and Personal Interview / Personality Test.
Final Selection to different Departments in Civil Services and Indian Forest Service shall be strictly in order of Merit secured by the Candidates IN AGGREATE both in the Main Written Examination and Personality Test and Verification of Documents.
All Indian Merit List consisting of Community-wise Common Merit Lists / Final Merit List comprising the Candidates for the Union Public Service Commission advertised / notified Posts shall be drawn up by taking AGGREGATE MARKS together in Stage I + Stage II Plus Stage III. Final Selection to different Posts in Civil Services and Indian Forest Service shall be on the bases of the Sufficient High Marks / Maximum Marks secured by the Candidates both in Written Main Examination and Personality Test together.
- Brilliant Tutorials- Answers key- Civil Service (Pre) Answer Key/ Question Papers
- Chanakya IAS Academy, Delhi- CSAT/ Civil Services (Pre) Exam 2017 Answers Key/ Solved Paper/ Question Paper
- Rau’s IAS Study Circle, Delhi- Civil Services Preliminary Exam Answers key (SET Code Wise)/ Question Paper 2017
- ALS IAS Academy, Delhi- IAS- Civil Services (Prelim) August 2017 Answer Keys (Set A-B-C-D)
- Khan Study Group, Delhi/ Chandigarh- Civil Services Exam (Prelims) 2017 Solutions Key
- Vajiram & Ravi- Civil Service (Prelim) 2017 Answers key/ Question Papers
- Pragnya IAS Academy- CSAT 2017 (Prelim) Answers key/ Question Paper 2017
Syllabus Contents – Abridged Pattern of Preliminary & Main Examination 2017:
| Stage | Name of the Test & Type of the Test | Medium of the Test | Maximum Marks | Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks | Selection Criteria |
| I | Preliminary Examination consisting of Two Compulsory Papers comprising Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions | Bilingual (Hindi & English) | 200 | 33% | Shortlisting for Main Examination |
| II | Main Examination (consisting of Paper I / Paper II / Paper III / Paper IV / Paper V / Paper VI in Conventional Mode. The Candidates shall have to opt for Any two Subjects out of 14 Optional Subjects as stated in the List | English Medium | 800 | ||
| Paper I: General English Paper II General Knowledge Paper III Paper IV Paper V Paper VI The Candidates shall have to opt of any Two Subjects from the List of 14 Optional Subjects cited next to the Table. | 300 300 200 | The Candidates shall be shortlisted for Personality Test / Personal Interview. | |||
| III | Personality Test Based on the Current Affairs, Political, Economic Geographical, Historical, and Academic Studies relevant etc. Domains | By and large English also Hindi Medium | 300 | Final Merit List shall be drawn up based on the AGGREGATE MARKS secured both in Main Examination, Personality Test | |
| Grand Total | 1400 | ||||
UPSC IAS Civil Services Main Examination 2017
The Main Written Examination in Conventional Format consists of the following Papers:
List of Optional Subjects:
- Agriculture
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Botany
- Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Forestry
- Geology
- Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics
- Statistics
- Zoology
Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Agriculture and ·Forestry.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering‐ not more than one subject;
| Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016 |
| General Studies, Paper – I |
| General Studies Paper – II |
| Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016 | |
| Essay | |
| General Studies | Paper I |
| Paper II | |
| Paper III | |
| Paper IV | |
| English Language (Compulsory) | |
| Indian Languages (Compulsory) | |
| Assamese | Bengali |
| Bodo | Gujarati |
| Hindi | Kannada |
| Maithili | Malayalam |
| Marathi | Nepali |
| Oriya | Punjabi |
| Sanskrut | Telugu |
| Tamil | Sindhi (Arabic) |
| Urdu | Dogari |
| Sindhi (Devanagari) | Santhali |
| Optional Subjects for the Main Examination 2016: | |
| Agriculture Paper I | Agriculture Paper II |
| Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Paper I | Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Paper II |
| Anthropology Paper I | Anthropology Paper II |
| Botany Paper I | Botany Paper II |
| Chemistry Paper I | Chemistry Paper II |
| Civil Engineering Paper I | Civil Engineering Paper II |
| Commerce & Accountancy Paper I | Commerce & Accountancy Paper II |
| Economics Paper I | Economics Paper II |
| Electrical Engineering Paper I | Electrical Engineering Paper II |
| Geography Paper I | Geography Paper II |
| Geology Paper I | Geology Paper II |
| History Paper I | History Paper II |
| Law Paper I | Law Paper II |
| Management Paper I | Management Paper II |
| Mathematics Paper I | Mathematics Paper II |
| Mechanical Engineering Paper I | Mechanical Engineering Paper II |
| Medical Science Paper I | Medical Science Paper II |
| Philosophy Paper I | Philosophy Paper II |
| Physics Paper I | Physics Paper II |
| Political Science & International Relations Paper I | Political Science & International Relations Paper II |
| Psychology Paper I | Psychology Paper II |
| Public Administration Paper I | Public Administration Paper II |
| Sociology Paper I | Sociology Paper II |
| Statistics Paper I | Statistics Paper II |
| Zoology Paper I | Zoology Paper II |
| Literature Subjects for the Main Examination 2016: | |
| Assamese Paper I | Assamese Paper II |
| Bengali Paper I | Bengali Paper II |
| Dogari Paper – I | Dogari Paper – II |
| English Paper I | English Paper II |
| Gujarati Paper I | Gujarati Paper II |
| Hindi Paper I | Hindi Paper II |
| Kannada Paper I | Kannada Paper II |
| Manipuri Paper I | Manipuri Paper II |
| Maithili Paper I | Maithili Paper II |
| Malayalam Paper I | Malayalam Paper II |
| Marathi Paper I | Marathi Paper II |
| Oriya Paper I | Oriya Paper II |
| Punjabi Paper I | Punjabi Paper II |
| Sanskrut Paper I | Sanskrut Paper II |
| Santhali Paper I | Santhali Paper II |
| Sindhi (Arabic) Paper I | Sindhi (Arabic) paper II |
| Sindhi (Devanagari) Paper I | Sindhi (Devanagari) Paper II |
| Tamil Paper I | Tamil Paper II |
| Telugu Paper I | Telugu Paper II |
| Urdu Paper I | Urdu Paper II |
For Swift Alerts in respect of the for Union Public Service Commission Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2017 through Civil Services (Prelim) Examination 2017, Test Booklet Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Sheet / Answers Key in order of Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D, Civil Services (Prelim) Examination & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Exam 2017 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2017, Test Booklet OMR Based Question Answers Key in Set A / Set B / Set C / Set D, Expected Cut-Off Marks, UPSC notified Personality Test, Summon Letters for Personal Interview Schedule, Marks of the Last Qualified Course wise, Minimum Aggregate Marks of the Last Qualified Candidate, Marks of the Last Recommended Candidate, Minimum Qualifying Marks / Category wise Expected Cut-Off Marks, Final Result for the UPSC Civil Services Competitive Examination (CSCE), Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSE) 2017 for Recruitment of the All India Merit Listed Candidates in different Departments under the Ministries:
In case of assistance, the candidates are hereby advised to log into www.upsc.gov.in at times.
Press Click here on the Union Public Service Commission Website to download the e-Admit Cards for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 2017.
UPSC IAS Pre Sample/Model Papers 2016
Website of the Commission: www.upsc.gov.in
ExamResutls.Me >>
UPSC 18th June Civil Services IAS Question Papers 2017, Sample/Model Papers,Answer Key
Source : UPSC 18th June Civil Services IAS Question Papers 2017, Sample/Model Papers,Answer Key
0 comments