ExamResults otet answer key 2017, 25th sept odisha tet (1st) question paper 1 2
otet answer key 2017, 25th sept odisha tet (1st) question paper 1 2

otet answer key 2017, 25th sept odisha tet (1st) question paper 1 2
otet answer key 2017, 25th sept odisha tet (1st) question paper 1 2 :
BSEO OTET 2017 OMR Based TQPB Answers Key Set-wise: Taking cognizance of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO) notified Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2017 consisting of OTET – I & OTET II / OTETs I & II scheduled to be held in First Sitting (Morning Session) and Second Sitting (Afternoon Session) on the 25th of September 2017 for award of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Eligibility Certificates for teaching in Primary School (Level I) and Upper Primary Standard (Level II) Schools in Odisha State, we anticipate the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha to release the Model Answers Key for OTET – Ist 2017, within 48 Hours of Odisha TET being conducted on the even Day.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha shall upload on the Official Website the OTET (I) 2017 Provisional Answers Key for the Subject Papers. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, post-publishing the Model Answers Key of the Test Question Paper Booklet, will seek the Candidates’ Objections as per the Definite Timeline.
OTET (First) 2017 – Expected Cut-Off Marks:
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha may declare the Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks, the Candidates shall have to obtain are as stated here under:
Merit-List Marks / %age:
Un-Reserved / General: 60% (90 Marks)
OBC / SC / ST & All other Reserved Categories: 55% (83 Marks)
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha notified Odisha TET (I) 2017 to be held in Two Sittings on 25.09.2017 consists of 02 Papers for 150 Marks. Whereas First Paper aimed for Primary School Standard (Class I – Class V) comprises 05 Sections carries 150 Marks, Second Paper aimed for Upper Primary School Standard (Class VI – Class VIII) consists of Paper II and Optional Papers, i.e., Paper II (Compulsory) for 90 Marks and Optional Paper containing Paper A / Paper B carries 60 Marks Aggregating 150 Marks.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, post-Announcement of the Results for Odisha TET (I) 2017 will upload the same on the Official Website. The Candidates declared Successful on Merit will be awarded the Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate for teaching in the Schools in Odisha State.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will publish the Optical Mark Recognition Based Answers Sheet / Answers Key Set-wise for the Papers mentioned here under:
OTET (1st) 2017 Paper – I Answers Key
BSEO OTET Child Development & Pedagogy BSEO OTET Language – I, Odia BSEO OTET Language – I Urdu
BSEO OTET Language – II English
BSEO OTET Mathematics
BSEO OTET Environment Studies
BSEO OTET (1st) 2017 Paper – II Answers Key:
BSEO OTET Language – I, Odia
BSEO OTET Language – I Urdu
BSEO OTET Language – II (English)
BSEO OTET (II) Optional Paper Answers Key:
BSEO OTET A-Mathematics & Science
BSEO OTET B -Social Studies.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Website: www.bseodisha.ac.in/
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log in to Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Website to check OTET (I & II) Answers Key.
ExamResutls.Me >>
otet answer key 2017, 25th sept odisha tet (1st) question paper 1 2
Source : ExamResults otet answer key 2017, 25th sept odisha tet (1st) question paper 1 2
0 comments