Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!

Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!


Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!


Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!

Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!







Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, Exam I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!


The Annamalai University (Directorate of Distance Education) has issued the notification for U.G. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.Lit., B. Music, B. Dance, B.G.L., B.A.L., B.B.L., B.C.A. and B.L.I.S / Diploma / B.Ed. / Certificate, Foundation FY-SY-TY Theory Examination, May 2017 Result. We are advising to the students, keep patience because the controller of examination shall declare the May 2017 annual UG and OG 2017 results soon at the official website.




Check out the Annamalai University Results for the Under Graduate / Post Graduate Examination May / June , 2017/2018:  



The Office of Controller of Examinations may announce in September / October 2017 the Results for the U.G. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.Lit., B.Music, B.Dance, B.G.L., B.A.L., B.B.L., B.C.A. and B.L.I.S / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. I / II / III Year Theory Examinations for the Students pursuing their Under Graduate Courses at the University of Annamalai Affiliated Colleges and Constituent Colleges Distance Education Students.


The Office of Controller of Examinations has already released the Detailed Time Table on A’malai University Website.  Therefore, both UG and PG Students are hereby advised to log into A’malai Uny Web Portal to download their respective Date Sheet.


The students may download their UG and PG May-June 2017 exam results annual exam display at the soonest possible promptly through the official website


Annamalai University DDE May-June 2017-18  Results


We do anticipate the Office of the Registrar to release the Result after the commencement of the Bachelors’ and Masters’ Degree Examination FY, SY & TY Theory Examinations May 2017.


First Alerts on the same shall be displayed on our Website in concurrence with the Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University Announcement thereof.



  • B.A. HISTORY MAY   2017  Result

  • B.A. ECONOMICS MAY   2017  Result

  • B.COM. MAY   2017  TIME TABLE 

  • M.SC. MATHEMATICS MAY   2017  Result

  • M.SC. CHEMISTRY MAY   2017  Result

  • M.SC. BOTANY MAY   2017  Result

  • BACHELOR OF GENERAL LAW MAY   2017  Result

  • MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE Result

  • B.A. SOCIOLOGY MAY   2017  Result

  • B.LIT – TAMIL MAY   2017  Result

  • B.B.A. MAY   2017  TIME TABLE MAY   2017  Result

  • M.SC. PHYSICS MAY   2017  Result

  • M.SC. ZOOLOGY MAY   2017  Result

  • BACHELOR OF ACADEMIC LAWS MAY   2017  Result

  • BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE Result

  • B.A. TAMIL MAY   2017  Result

  • B.SC. MEDIA GRAPHICS & ANIMATION MAY   2017  Result

  • B.B.A. HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT MAY   2017  Result

  • B.A. SOCIAL WORK MAY   2017  Result

  • B.COM. MARKETING MANAGEMENT MAY   2017  Result

  • B.SC. DIGITAL MEDIA MAY   2017  Result

  • P.G. DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RIGHTS MAY   2017  Result

  • B.SC. DIGITAL PUBLISHING MAY   2017  Result

  • BACHELOR OF COMMERCE MAY   2017  Result

  • M.SC. MATHEMATICS MAY   2017  Result

  • M.SC. BOTANY MAY   2017  Result

  • B.B.A. BUSINESS LEADERSHIP MAY   2017  Result

  • B.COM. BUSINESS STUDIES MAY   2017  Result

  • B.A. HISTORY AND HERITAGE MANAGEMENT Result

  • P.G. DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION Result

  • B.SC. ENTERPRISE NETWORK & SECURITY MANAGEMENT Result

  • B.A. HISTORY (LATERAL-II) MAY   2017  Result

  • BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (LATERAL-II)

  • M.SC. CHEMISTRY (LATERAL-II) MAY   2017  Result

  • B.COM. ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE (LATERAL-II MAY   2017  Result

Annamalai University Under Graduate B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Fy, SY & TY Examinations MAY   2017  & M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. Re-Valuation / Re-Totaling of Marks:


Post-declaration of the aforestated U.G. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.Lit., B.Music, B.Dance, B.G.L., B.A.L., B.B.L., B.C.A. and B.L.I.S / Diploma / B.Ed. / Certificate, Foundation & M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. / P.G.  Diploma I / II / III Year Theory Examinations Results Updates likely to be displayed / published on our Website shall include First Information on the Re-Checking / Re-Evaluation of the Marks for the ready reference of the Degree Students at Annamalai University Affiliated Colleges. Therefore, they are hereby advised to continue to log into our Website for Regular Updates.


Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Students!


Important Schedule



Annamalai Univ UG & PG May 2017 Exam Results – Available Shortly


For further details, Candidates may visit the official website of Annamalai University Portal.





ExamResutls.Me >>


Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!


Source link



Source : Annamalai University Distance DDE Results 2017-18, I, II & III Year May Result Notice!!

0 comments