MLSU Udaipur Results 2017-18 1st-3rd-5th Sem~MA-M.Sc-M.Com-BA LLB-BBA-BBM
MLSU Udaipur Results 2017-18 1st-3rd-5th Sem~MA-M.Sc-M.Com-BA LLB-BBA-BBM
MLSU Udaipur Results 2017-18 1st-3rd-5th Sem~MA-M.Sc-M.Com-BA LLB-BBA-BBM
MLSU Udaipur Results 2017-18 1st-3rd-5th Sem~MA-M.Sc-M.Com-BA LLB-BBA-BBM:
Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur will looks forward to issue the Examination notification for Semesters (I,III,V) BBA, BCA, BBM, B.A-LLB, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com Examinations. MLSU Udaipur October-November 2017 UG/ PG Examination results is primed to be announced by the Controller of Examination after the scrutiny/ Evaluation of the Answer books. MLSU Students who answered the said Courses (Semesters-I, III, V) Examinations shall be able to get the Result Roll No wise from the Link anticipated hereunder.
MLSU Mohanlal Sukhadia Results 2017-18 MA, MSc, MCom BA.LLB
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Results 2017-18: Based on the Exam Notification MLSU COE organized the Under Graduate BBA, BBM, BCA, BA-LLB (Semesters-1, 3, 5, 7, 9) & Post Graduate M.A, M.Sc, M.Com Semester (1,3) Examinations in October-Nov-Dec 2017-18 months. Students from the Constituent colleges who answered the said Semesters Examinations are willing to access the Result. Hereby the students are anticipated to access the Results following the given Course Result links.
Note: The Candidates shall shortly be able to access the Semesters 2017 (Provisional/ Withheld) Results from the website portal link of the University Results from hereunder stated instructions/ links.
MLSU Udaipur BBA, BCA, MA, MSc, MCom Semester-1,3,5 Results 2017
Based on the messages the Mohanlal Sukhadia University students who answered the Semesters-I/III/V/VII/ IX UG/ PG/ Integrated Semesters Examinations for courses B.A-LLB, MA, M.Com, Master of Computer Applications, BCA, BBA, BBM etc are shortly to get announced their (Theory/ Practical) Examination results/ score cards/ Exam Marks statements at the website of University. Students from all affiliated colleges shall be able to check the Course wise/ Roll No wise 2017 Results tentatively from March 2018.
Hereby we are providing the Instructions/ Links to access the UG/ PG/ Integrated Results of the courses. Instructions are as follows:
Mode of getting the MLSU University Results:
- Log on to the website of the University website
- Go to the Notification section over homepage
- Search for the MLS University Result section
- Click on the Semesters (I,III,V) Result 2017
- Search for the Course wise/ Semester wise result link
- View out the Course wise/ Roll no Result
Click here for Result update
Mohanlal Sukhadia University Semesters 2017 Results:
| BCA I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| B.Sc. Biotechnology(CBCS) I Sem 2017 Examination Result |
| B.M.S. V Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| BBA I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| BBM V Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| BBM III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| BA LLB III Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| BA LLB V Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| BA LLB III Sem Examination 2017 Result(REVISED) |
| BA LLB V Sem Examination 2017 Result(REVISED) |
| BA LLB VII Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| BA LLB I Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| BA LLB IX Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| MPE I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| M.SC.Information Technology(CBCS) I Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| M. SC. MATHEMATICS(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| M. SC. BOTANY(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M. SC. CHEMISTRY(CBCS) I Sem 2017 Examination Result |
| MCA I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC.Polymer Science(CBCS) I Sem Examination 2017-18 Result |
| MCA I Sem Examination Result(REVISED) 2017 |
| M.B.A. F.S.M III Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| M.COM BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION III Sem Examination 2017 Result(REVISED) |
| M. SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M. SC. ZOOLOGY(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.Sc. MICROBIOLOGY(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| M.Sc. STATISTICS(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| M.SC.Industrial Chemistry(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC.Environmental Science(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC. ZOOLOGY III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.Sc. STATISTICS III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC. PHYSICS III Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| M.B.A I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC. Geology(CBCS) I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.Sc. Tech(Applied Geology-CBCS) I Sem Examination 2017-18 Result |
| MBA(E-Business) I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| Mcom BBE III Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| Mcom ABST I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MBI III Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| MA ENGLISH I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA ENGLISH III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC.Polymer Science III Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| M.SC.Industrial Chemistry III Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| M.SC. Geology III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| Mcom BBE I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| M.SC. CHEMISTRY III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.SC. BOTANY III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA HISTORY I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION I Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| M.Phil HINDI I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| MA GEOGRAPHY III Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| MA GEOGRAPHY I Sem Examination Result 2017-18 |
| Mcom ABST III Sem Examination Result 2017 Download |
| MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION III Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| MA PSYCHOLOGY I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA HISTORY III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA PSYCHOLOGY III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| M.Phil Political Science I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION I Sem 2017 Examination Result |
| MA ECONOMICS I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA HINDI III Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA POLITICAL SCIENCE I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
| MA SOCIOLOGY III Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| MA POLITICAL SCIENCE III Sem Examination 2017 Result |
| MA SOCIOLOGY I Sem Examination Result 2017 |
MLSU Udaipur Examination Revaluation/ Rechecking/ Form/ Last Date:
Those students not satisfied with the Examination Results of the MLSU Semesters Degree, Post Graduate, Professional Courses Examinations Oct-Dec 2017 may apply for the Examination Revaluation form. The candidates for revaluation RV Application form should Click Here .
Revaluation fee:
- Revaluation fee for UG Degrees is Rs.350 per subject + Rs.50 extra for Revaluation form
- Revaluation fee for PG Degrees is Rs.400 per subject + Rs.50 extra for Revaluation form
- Revaluation fee for Professional Degrees is Rs.1200 per subject + Rs.50 extra for Revaluation form
Revaluation form fee can be paid through Net banking, debit/credit card.
Website of the University: www.mlsu.ac.in
ExamResutls.Me >>
MLSU Udaipur Results 2017-18 1st-3rd-5th Sem~MA-M.Sc-M.Com-BA LLB-BBA-BBM
Source : MLSU Udaipur Results 2017-18 1st-3rd-5th Sem~MA-M.Sc-M.Com-BA LLB-BBA-BBM
0 comments