UPSC Civil Services CSP Pre Expected Cut Off 2017,IAS Prelims Result Notice !!
UPSC Civil Services CSP Pre Expected Cut Off 2017,IAS Prelims Result Notice !!
UPSC Civil Services CSP Pre Expected Cut Off 2017,IAS Prelims Result Notice !!
UPSC Civil Services CSP Pre Expected Cut Off 2017, IAS Prelims Result Notice !!:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) hosted Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations 2017 on 18th June 2017 for recruitment to different Posts under Civil Services 2017 – 18, would like to share Cursory input in for the ready reference of those Candidates who had appeared in the said Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) 2017.
Civil Services (Pre) Examinations 2017 Result is going to be conveyed by the UPSC at under given links.
We anticipate the Union Public Service Commission to announced in July 2017 the Results for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations 2017 (Preliminary) Examination Through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations 2017 to shortlist the Candidates for Examinations (Main) Examinations, 2017 to be held commencing on November 2017 and on the December 2017 for duration of 10 days and 05 Days respectively.
The Union Public Service Commission post-release of Final Answers Key in Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D of the Test Question Booklet in Portable Document Format (PDF) File is likely to announce before the 20th of July 2017 the Results for the All India Competitive Examination mentioned.
We have displayed here the Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Standards / Minimum Qualifying Marks determined by the Union Public Service Commission for the Years 2013, 2014 and 2015 respectively.
The Union Public Service Commission may like to release within Two Weeks of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2017 Test Booklet Optical Mark Recognition Based Answer Keys in Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D for the Candidates. The Magazines, such as, Competition Success Review (CSR), Competitive Refresher and other Notable Monthly Issues also release the Optical Mark Recognition Based Test Booklet Answers Key Set wise.
CS Pre 2017 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The Candidates, in order to be considered SHORTLISTED for Civil Services (Main) Examination and Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2017, should necessary secure of Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks 33% in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017.
The Minimum Qualifying Marks scored by the Candidates in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 shall not be added into the Final Merit Listed drawn up based on the Candidates’ performance and Aggregate Marks obtained both in the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2017 and Indian Forest Service Main Examination 2017 and Personality Test for the Candidates to be considered for the Main Written Examination shall not be added to the Final Merit List drawn up based on the Aggregate Marks secured by them both in Main Written Test and Personal Interview / Personality Test.
Final Selection to different Departments in Civil Services and Indian Forest Service shall be strictly in order of Merit secured by the Candidates IN AGGREGATE both in the Main Written Examination and Personality Test and Verification of Documents.
All Indian Merit List consisting of Community-wise Common Merit Lists / Final Merit List comprising the Candidates for the Union Public Service Commission advertised / notified Posts shall be drawn up by taking AGGREGATE MARKS together in Stage I + Stage II Plus Stage III. Final Selection to different Posts in Civil Services and Indian Forest Service shall be on the bases of the Sufficient High Marks / Maximum Marks secured by the Candidates both in Written Main Examination and Personality Test together.
UPSC Civil Service Prelim Marks Sheet/ Score Cards/ Main Exam Qualified list:
CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIM) EXAMINATION 2017 Result, Prelim Exam Qualified candidates list along with the MARKS OBTAINED BY CANDIDATES are going to be announced as per estimation. Candidates answered the UPSC CSE Prelim 2017 following the hereunder given links can check the Main Exam eligible candidates list here through.
RESULT: UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims 2017 Result
Click the Link UPSC IAS Prelims Result 2017
UPSC IAS Preliminary Previous Year Cut Off Marks Paper wise-I, II
The following is the details of Community-wise Minimum Qualifying Standards (MQS) / Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks fixed by the commission for qualifying the candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2016 on the basis of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016.
| Examination | General | OBC | SC | ST | PH-1 | PH-2 | PH-3 |
| Civil Services Examination (Preliminary)* | 116.00 | 110.66 | 99.34 | 96.00 | 75.34 | 72.66 | 40.00 |
| Civil Services Examination (Main) # | 787 | 745 | 739 | 730 | 713 | 740
| 545 |
| Civil Services Examination (Final) # | 988
| 951
| 937
| 920
| 927
| 951
| 817
|
Civil Services Examination, 2015:
| Examination | General | OBC | SC | ST | PH-1 | PH-2 | PH-3 |
| Civil Services Examination (Preliminary)* | 107.34 | 106.00 | 94.00 | 91.34 | 90.66 | 76.66 | 40.00 |
| Civil Services Examination (Main) # | 676 | 630 | 622 | 617 | 580 | 627
| 504 |
| Civil Services Examination (Final) # | 877
| 834
| 810
| 801
| 802
| 830
| 697
|
Civil Services Examination, 2014:
The Minimum Qualifying Standards / Marks in various Categories at various stages are as hereunder:
| Examination | General | OBC | SC | ST | PH-1 | PH-2 | PH-3 | Maximum Marks | |
| Civil Services Examination (Preliminary)* | 205 | 204 | 182 | 174 | 167 | 113 | 115 | 385 | |
| Civil Services Examination (Main) # | 678 | 631 | 631 | 619 | 609 | 575 | 449 | 1750 | |
| Civil Services Examination (Final) | 889
| 844
| 830
| 811
| 816
| 778
| 713
| 2025 | |
| *Subject to Minimum 40 Marks in Paper-I and 70 Marks in Paper-II | |||||||||
#Subject to 10% Marks in each of the Seven Competitive Papers, i.e., Essay, General Studies-I, General Studies – II, General Studies – III, General Studies – IV, Optional – I and Optional – II. | |||||||||
The Consolidated Minimum Qualifying Standards (CMQS) fixed by the Union Public Service Commission for qualifying the candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014 on the basis of CS(P) Examination, 2014 are as under:
| Examination | General | OBC | SC | ST | PH-2 | PH-3 | Maximum Marks |
| Civil Services Examination (Preliminary)* | 237 | 232 | 208 | 204 | 130 | 134 | 385 |
| Indian Forest Service (IFS) (Main)* | 448 | 430 | 388
| 254
| 270
| 325
| 1400
|
| Indian Forest Service (IFS) (Final) | 720
| 664
| 611
| 585
| 535
| 580
| 1700
|
Civil Services Examination, 2013:
The Minimum Qualifying Standards / Marks in various Categories at various stages are as here under:
| Examination | General | OBC | SC | ST | PH-1 | PH-2 | PH-3 | Maximum Marks | |
| Civil Services Examination (Preliminary)* | 241 | 222 | 207 | 201 | 199 | 184 | 163 | 400 | |
| Civil Services Examination (Main) # | 564
| 534
| 518
| 510
| 510
| 502
| 410 | 1750 | |
| Civil Services Examination (Final) | 775
| 742
| 719
| 707
| 725
| 718
| 613 | 2025 | |
*Subject to Minimum 30 Marks in Paper-I and 70 Marks in Paper-II | |||||||||
#Subject to 10% Marks in each of the Seven Competitive Papers, i.e., Essay, General Studies-I, General Studies – II, General Studies – III, General Studies – IV, Optional – I and Optional – II. | |||||||||
Civil Services Examination, 2013:
Minimum Qualifying Standards fixed by the Union Public Service Commission for the Screening and Selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2013 on the basis of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013:
| Examination | General | OBC | SC | ST | PH-2 | PH-3 |
| Civil Services Examination (Main) # | 267 | 249 | 233 | 225 | 178 | 160 |
Civil Services (Main) Examination 2017 & Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2017:
The Union Public Service Commission shall host
The Civil Services (Main) Competitive Examination for Duration of 05 (Five) Days commencing on the 28th of October 2017 (28.10.2017) onwards
AND
The Indian Forest Services (Main) Competitive Examination for Duration of 10 (Ten) Days commencing on the 3rd of December 2017 (03.10.2017) onwards.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination 2017 DAF Aplication Form
The Main Written Examination in Conventional Format consists of the following Papers:
List of Optional Subjects:
Agriculture
Agricultural Engineering
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Botany
Chemistry
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Forestry
Geology
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Physics
Statistics
Zoology
Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects:
Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering.
Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
Agriculture and ·Forestry.
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
Mathematics and Statistics.
Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering‐ not more than one subject;
| Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2017 |
| General Studies, Paper – I |
| General Studies Paper – II |
| Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017 | |
| Essay | |
| General Studies | Paper I |
| Paper II | |
| Paper III | |
| Paper IV | |
| English Language (Compulsory) | |
| Indian Languages (Compulsory) | |
| Assamese | Bengali |
| Bodo | Gujarati |
| Hindi | Kannada |
| Maithili | Malayalam |
| Marathi | Nepali |
| Oriya | Punjabi |
| Sanskrut | Telugu |
| Tamil | Sindhi (Arabic) |
| Urdu | Dogari |
| Sindhi (Devanagari) | Santhali |
| Optional Subjects for the Main Examination 2017: | |
| Agriculture Paper I | Agriculture Paper II |
| Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Paper I | Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Paper II |
| Anthropology Paper I | Anthropology Paper II |
| Botany Paper I | Botany Paper II |
| Chemistry Paper I | Chemistry Paper II |
| Civil Engineering Paper I | Civil Engineering Paper II |
| Commerce & Accountancy Paper I | Commerce & Accountancy Paper II |
| Economics Paper I | Economics Paper II |
| Electrical Engineering Paper I | Electrical Engineering Paper II |
| Geography Paper I | Geography Paper II |
| Geology Paper I | Geology Paper II |
| History Paper I | History Paper II |
| Law Paper I | Law Paper II |
| Management Paper I | Management Paper II |
| Mathematics Paper I | Mathematics Paper II |
| Mechanical Engineering Paper I | Mechanical Engineering Paper II |
| Medical Science Paper I | Medical Science Paper II |
| Philosophy Paper I | Philosophy Paper II |
| Physics Paper I | Physics Paper II |
| Political Science & International Relations Paper I | Political Science & International Relations Paper II |
| Psychology Paper I | Psychology Paper II |
| Public Administration Paper I | Public Administration Paper II |
| Sociology Paper I | Sociology Paper II |
| Statistics Paper I | Statistics Paper II |
| Zoology Paper I | Zoology Paper II |
| Literature Subjects for the Main Examination 2017: | |
| Assamese Paper I | Assamese Paper II |
| Bengali Paper I | Bengali Paper II |
| Dogari Paper – I | Dogari Paper – II |
| English Paper I | English Paper II |
| Gujarati Paper I | Gujarati Paper II |
| Hindi Paper I | Hindi Paper II |
| Kannada Paper I | Kannada Paper II |
| Manipuri Paper I | Manipuri Paper II |
| Maithili Paper I | Maithili Paper II |
| Malayalam Paper I | Malayalam Paper II |
| Marathi Paper I | Marathi Paper II |
| Oriya Paper I | Oriya Paper II |
| Punjabi Paper I | Punjabi Paper II |
| Sanskrut Paper I | Sanskrut Paper II |
| Santhali Paper I | Santhali Paper II |
| Sindhi (Arabic) Paper I | Sindhi (Arabic) paper II |
| Sindhi (Devanagari) Paper I | Sindhi (Devanagari) Paper II |
| Tamil Paper I | Tamil Paper II |
| Telugu Paper I | Telugu Paper II |
| Urdu Paper I | Urdu Paper II |
Website of the Commission: www.upsc.gov.in/
ExamResutls.Me >>
UPSC Civil Services CSP Pre Expected Cut Off 2017,IAS Prelims Result Notice !!
Source : UPSC Civil Services CSP Pre Expected Cut Off 2017,IAS Prelims Result Notice !!
0 comments